Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Saturday 26 March 2011

Hayley's wedding flowers, Ivory and pale pink

Well it's only March and already I am behind on my blog. Today was a gorgeous Spring day and I spent it in the New Forest working on a stunning natural Spring themed wedding in whites, lemons and yellows. Just sorting through the photos now and I'll post them as soon as I can. Meanwhile here a few photos of a wedding I did a couple of weeks ago.


Groom's buttonhole of calla lily, singapore orchid, grass and foliage. 


Teardrop bouquet of pale pink roses, calla lilies and singapore orchids. Classic but modern too. The shape is narrow so as not to hide the detailing on Hayley's stunning dress but the length is kept to give a really elegant look. Perfect for all those more fitted gowns that are so popular now and all these flowers are available all year round. 


Buttonholes and corsages all ready and waiting to go. The ushers and the dads wore simple but oh so elegant plain calla lily buttonholes while the mum's wore a more detailed design of roses and orchids. The bridesmaids carried posies of roses and calla lilies. 

Many thanks Hayley for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I loved working on these designs and very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment