Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Kim's Wedding Flowers, Red Gerberas, New Place

Sadly Kim's wedding day was not exactly the nicest day we have had on the weather front this month but it was soon clear a little rain was not going to in any way dampen this couple's day. You will often see it said that flowers really can help create a mood or atmosphere and if you want to raise a smile on your wedding day Kim's flower of choice, the gerbera will be very hard to beat. A perfect choice to help brighten up a somewhat less than bright March day or any day in fact. Available all year round 



Modern buttonhole of red gerbera with loops and spires of grass for the groom




Modern bouquet of red gerberas with grass loops and spires for our bride.


The Bristol room at New Place decorated for the wedding ceremony with a modern design of red gerberas for the fireplace and a co-ordinating free standing design either side. 


Close up of the mantlepiece design of red gerberas. This was used after the ceremony to decorate the buffet table in the Arden Suite.

  
A simple but stunning design for the table centres. Big red gerberas in a vase lined with aspidistra leaf and on a mirror plate scattered with table crystals. Perfect for the Arden suite at New Place. I used 2 of these designs to decorate the ceremony table for the wedding to get maximum use out of them.


Many thanks Kim for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers, I loved working with these bright and cheerful flowers and very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment