Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Winter wedding flowers - vintage style

With the vintage theme staying ever strong and an increasing number of winter weddings I thought it might be interesting to create some designs that combined the two influences, I hope you like them.

Winter wedding bouquet of lilac roses, pine, mini cones, paperwhites for perfume, eucalyptus and some gently glittered twigs to catch the light. The gentle colours and mix of textures are perfect for brides looking to add a vintage element to a winter wedding.

Perfect for a winter wedding table centre, a chunky candle surrounded by a wreath of lilac roses, pine, mini cones, paperwhites and glittered twigs.

Wedding bouquet of dusky pink vintage style roses, white anemones, paperwhites and mixed vintage toned foliages with candelabra design in the background.

Vintage styled wedding table centre of candelabra with a wreath of dusky pink roses, anemones, paperwhites and mixed vintage toned foliages.

A bridesmaid's posy of dusky pink roses, paperwhites and mixed vintage styled foliages.

These designs were shown at the New Place wedding fayre in February. Many thanks to all those brides that came and had a chat and I look forward to working with you on your own weddings over the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment