Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Esther's English Garden Wedding Flowers, Chewton Glen

Esther and John came from New York to celebrate their wedding at the lovely Chewton Glen hotel. It's June and the perfect time for peonies, Esther's favourite flowers. Plans were made for a lovely english country garden theme, an outside ceremony and lots of gorgeous sweet smelling english flowers in natural mixed designs. Esther and I settled the scheme via email given the distance given the distance between New York and Southampton but I am also contactable by Skype, just ask me for the details. 


Esther's bouquet of roses, peonies, sweet peas and lavender in reds, pinks, creams and purples. I used English Garden roses to give the real english summer garden look and the most amazing perfume, the mix of these roses with peonies, lavender and sweet peas was divine. The bouquet was a stunning mix of all Esther's favourite flowers in her favoured colours. Sadly, I wasn't able to help with the weather but if you closed your eyes .... 



Esther's bouquet of english country garden flowers, this stunning shot is by Guy Collier.
To see more of Guy's work check out his web site , this link takes you to the blog entry for Esther's wedding. His photography is amazing so be warned - it's compulsive viewing. 


The bride and groom, just one of Guy's beautiful portraits.


Groom's buttonhole of spray roses, lavender and ivy leaves. 


Garden style petal basket for the little flower girl.


Circlet of spray roses, lisianthus, ivy leaves and myrtle for the flower girl's hair. 


Wedding flowers at the Chewton Glen Hotel. I created little groups of mixed vases of flowers for each table to keep the natural look. Each table and each design was a little different  but all kept to the theme so the look was natural but still co-ordinated. 


Table centres at the Chewton Glen, image by
  

Table centres of roses, peonies, sweet peas and lavender. Image by www.guycollierphotography.com

For the avoidance of any doubt, the following images are my own !


Table centre at the Chewton Glen Hotel - Mixed vases of peonies, roses and sweet peas in reds, purples and pinks.  


Grouped design of roses and peonies in pinks, reds and creams. 


The scent from the garden roses and the other flowers filled the room, I was sorry to leave !

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Esther for choosing me to design and create the flowers for your special day. I really loved putting the look together for you and I hope the flowers helped bring a touch of english summer to your day for you. 

PS. If you would like to see and read more about Esther and John's wedding, it has now been featured on the Lovemydress. net/blog with alot more of Guy's stunning photos. Just click the link here to see ;

No comments:

Post a Comment