Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 5 September 2011

Alannah's Purple Wedding Flowers- Rhinefield House

Alannah and Lance flew over from Canada for their wedding at Rhinefield House, luckily the english weather held up for the day - despite being a bank holiday ! Alannah choose purple as her colour scheme and a stunning look that was beautifully elegant with some gorgeous contemporary elements. And so here they are - Alannah's wedding flowers. 


Modern buttonhole of calla lily with lilac freesia and grass for the groom.


Alannah's stunning, modern wedding bouquet of ivory calla lilies with lilac freesia, purple lisianthus, loops of grass and a touch of sparkle


Contemporary buttonhole of rose with looped grass and a band of purple ribbon for the remaining men.


Corsage of ivory rose with hand made black wire mesh leaf and black diamante for the bride's mum.


For the groom's mum I made this wedding themed ivory and lilac corsage with rose, lisianthus  and grass.


Bouquet of ivory rose with purple lisianthus, lilac freesia and mixed foliages for the bridesmaids.


Simple but stunning fresh flower hair decorations of grouped purple lisianthus and single ivory rose, mounted on a wire for gripping into the hair. 


Ceremony table decorated with silver pots of purple lisianthus, ivory rose petals and tea lights, simple but stunning.


Cocktail vase arrangement of ivory roses, lilac freesias and purple lisianthus, I placed one either side of the ceremony table for the wedding ceremony.  


Rhinefield House, candelabra flowers in purple, lilac and white all ready for Alannah's wedding reception. I kept the foliages pale and fresh to show the purple lisianthus off to it's best and also so the designs really stood out against the deep wood panelling.


Silver and purple candelabra flowers using ivory roses, lilac freesia, purple lisianthus, silver eucalyptus and mixed fresh green foliages


The Great Hall at Rhinefield House decorated for Alannah's wedding breakfast in her gorgeous silver and purple theme. The height of these designs are just perfect for this venue. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Alannah for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I loved working on this stunning scheme and very many congratulations on your marriage.

1 comment:

  1. Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece, I must say. Minnesota Flowers

    ReplyDelete