Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Saturday 24 September 2011

Debbie's Wedding Flowers, New Place

For her wedding at New Place, Debbie chose a striking,contemporary scheme of purple and white which we based on the very stunning Purple Vanda Orchid mixed with white hydrangea and grass. I loved it and hope you do too. And so here they are - Debbie's wedding flowers.


Buttonhole of purple Vanda Orchid with a contemporary twist for the groom.


Trailing bouquet of purple vanda orchids, white hydrangeas and loops and trails of grass for Debbie. 


Corsage of purple vanda orchid with trails of pearl beaded grass for Debbie's mum.


Purple and white wedding flowers all boxed and ready to go, bouquet for the bride, buttonhole for dad and corsage for mum.


Table centre of purple vanda orchids, white hydrangeas and looped grass within a goldfish bowl  at New Place. Set on a mirror plate with tea lights and scattered table crystals. Simple but very striking


Wedding flowers at New Place, Shirrell Heath, purple and white table centre.


Wedding cake flowers, white hydrangea and purple orchid with trails of grass decorated with individual hydrangea florets. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Debbie for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I really loved creating this look for you and working with all those gorgeous orchids. And very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment