Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 5 September 2011

Holly's Classic green and white wedding flowers-Rhinefield House

For her  late summer wedding at Rhinefield House, Holly choose a beautiful pale green and white colour scheme and a look that manages to be both modern and classic and absolutely full of flower, I loved it. To create it I used roses,hydrangeas, freesias, stocks, and double lisianthus with a little foliage and hypericum berry. And so here they are - Holly's wedding flowers.


Classic buttonhole of Akito rose and double leaf for the men.


Bouquet of rose,freesia,lisianthus,hypericum berry and a touch of myrtle for Holly. The lovely pale green lisianthus mixed with the white freesias and the Akito rose give it a gorgeous fresh look 


Pale green and white wedding bouquet with hypericum berries


Modern corsage of double white lisianthus and grass for the mums.


Ceremony and top table flowers in greens and whites using roses, hydrangeas,stocks and lisianthus. The design is long and low and I placed it on the ceremony table for Holly's wedding and after the ceremony moved it so it could enjoy pride of place on the top table. 


Wedding flowers at Rhinefield House. Tall table centres of roses,hydrangeas,stocks and lisianthus in lovely fresh greens and whites with the top table behind. The base of the design and the length of the top table is decorated with scattered green lisianthus flowers and white rose petals for a lovely decadent touch that's just a little different.


Tall table centres at Rhinefield House, I kept all foliage pale and fresh green so they really stand out against the dark wood panelling. I also used 2 of these designs either side of the ceremony table on low tables for the wedding itself.



Top table flowers in greens and whites.


The remaining length of the top table was decorated with these little vases ( lined with leaf) of white hydrangea and looped grass ( which later doubled as gifts ) and scattered lisianthus flowers in pale green  with ivory rose petals. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Holly and Richard for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I really loved putting this look together for you - And very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment