Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Lisa's Modern Red and White Wedding Flowers, New Place

For her wedding to Dan, Lisa chose a scheme of red and white based on the ever stunning Grand Prix rose and a look that was  classic with some lovely contemporary touches. And so here they are - Lisa's wedding flowers


Classic buttonholes of Vendela rose with double leaf for the men.


Contemporary bouquet of Grand Prix roses with looped grass and white agapanthus flowers for Lisa.


Contemporary bouquet of Vendela roses with diamante pin and looped grass for Lisa's three bridesmaids.




For the wedding ceremony, I created these two tall designs of red roses, white bouvardia and double lisianthus to decorate the ceremony table. The foliage was kept light and fresh to show those gorgeous roses off to their best and also so the designs looked great against the deep wood panelling of the Bristol Room at New Place.


Tall table centres of in reds and whites for the wedding reception in the Arden Suite



Red and white table flowers at New Place, Shirrell Heath. Roses, bouvardia and lisianthus.



The Arden Suite at New Place complete with wedding flowers ready and waiting for Dan and Lisa's reception.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Lisa and Dan for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I loved working with all those gorgeous red roses. Incidentally, I also really loved your dance floor, white with tiny sparkly lights set in - gorgeous. Lastly but definitely not least - very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment