Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Lily's Christening Flowers - RAF Yacht Club, Hamble

 Weddings account for the vast majority of my work but every now and again, I get the chance to work on some other events and I was really pleased to be asked to create the flowers for the Christening of Lily Rose. Now Lily Rose is one of the cutest little things ever and her mum was keen to have some very girlie flowers to suit. We choose a vintage scheme of Sweet Avalanche roses, astilbe, lisianthus and spray rose with a little mixed foliage and some painted flower pots as a container. And here they are; 


Vintage table flowers in pinks and whites of Sweet Avalanche roses and Astilbe ( both flowers used in Rachel's wedding bouquet) spray rose and lisianthus. 



Vintage styled pink and white table flowers for Lily's christening party at the RAF Yacht Club, Hamble


Tied design of rose, astilbe and lisianthus for the cake, actually the top tier of mum's wedding cake as is the tradition.

That just leaves me to say thank you Rachel for asking me to design and create the flowers for Lily's special day, it was an absolute pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment