Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Abbey's Contemporary Red and Pink Wedding Flowers

A lovely bright scheme for a February wedding. The groom loved scarlet and the bride loved pink, they both wanted a bright, modern look - a bit funky if you like so we followed the catwalk trend and combined hot pink with scarlet using gerberas and roses for a lovely, bright, young and modern look. And so here they are Abbey's wedding flowers;


Bouquet of pink roses with red gerberas, bouvardia, looped grass and a foliage surround for Abbey.


Modern buttonhole of scarlet gerbera with grass and a band of hot pink ribbon for the groom. 



Bridesmaids' bouquets of ivory germini with spires of grass and finished with a hot pink ribbon bow and trails


Gerbera chair backs, alternating red and pink. A simple, fairly inexpensive touch that adds a real shot of colour.


Wedding flowers at the Solent Spa Hotel.



Tall, contemporary table centres of Gerberas and grass. I used bright red Gerberas with the smaller hot pink germini to create the look. The vase was placed on a mirror plate decorated with hot pink germinis and tea lights. 



Low table centre of red and pink gerberas on a mirror plate. The tall table centres were mixed with these low designs to give a splash of colour at every level. 



Modern, top table flowers, vases of red gerberas on red ribbon with hot pink gerberas and tea lights spaced in between.


Top table flowers at the Solent Spa.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Abbey for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I loved working on this gorgeous bright and sunny scheme. Nothing like the sight of Gerberas to make you smile !
Thank you too to Abbey's mum and dad for such a lovely thank you card, I am so glad the flowers were such a hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment