Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Saturday 18 February 2012

Emma's Yellow and Blue Wedding Flowers

February is often thought of as a difficult time for flowers and I am often asked about availability for this time of year. In fact it is a fabulous time for wedding flowers and brides who choose this month really do have a wonderful range of flowers to choose from. Here, our bride's favourite flower was the sunflower and she was looking for some really bright wedding flowers in shades of yellow and blue to cheer up a mid February day.
 And so here they are, Emma's gloriously bright and cheerful wedding flowers - featuring the mini sunflower - in February.


Bouquet of sunflowers, blue agapanthus, mini narcissus, craspedia and solidago for Emma. I used the mini sunflower here. They are gorgeous but just one thing to be aware of if you are considering them for your wedding - they are surprisingly heavy little things.


Yellow and blue bouquet in the natural country style that is big news for 2012.


Buttonholes of craspedia, solidago and grasses for the men. Craspedia are funky little things that are now getting very popular for weddings, I think we will be seeing a lot more of them in 2012 and beyond


Ladies buttonhole of double lisianthus, myrtle and pearls


Bouquets of sunflowers, craspedia and grasses for the bridesmaids


Mini version of single sunflower, craspedia and grasses for the flower girl.


Sunflower bouquets all boxed and ready to go.



Throw bouquet of mini sunflowers, blue agapanthus, mini narcissus, craspedia and solidago. I was asked to make a bouquet for throwing so Emma could keep her original wedding bouquet. This one is a smaller, simpler version of the bridal bouquet. There was only one problem with it, apparently this too was to pretty to throw !

That just leaves to say thank you so much Emma for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I really loved working with these wonderfully cheerful flowers.
And very many congratulations on your marriage. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynne,

    I just want to say thank you so much for doing the flowers for Atef and I's wedding. We were SO happy with how everything came together and all of our guests kept saying how lovely it was so see bridal flowers with such colour and fun still seem elegant. I will be sure to tell everyone I know who is getting married to get in touch with you!

    Thanks again,

    Emma and Atef x

    ReplyDelete