Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Ta's Burgundy and White Wedding Flowers- Elmers Court Hotel

For her wedding at Elmers Court, Ta had chosen a bold colour scheme of burgundy and white and a very soft, pretty look using roses, freesias and lisianthus.


Bouquet of Black Baccara roses with white freesias, lisianthus and trails of jasmine for our bride. The freesias and jasmine smelt gorgeous 


Deep burgundy sprays roses mounted onto a wire for pinning into our bride's hair.


Buttonhole of deep burgundy rose and jasmine for the groom. The rose is Black Baccara, very dark, very velvety and very beautiful. 


For the flower girl, I made this tiny wrist corsage using a hand made (by me), made to measure, silver wire mesh bangle decorated with tiny spray rose flowers and buds with ivy leaves. Perfect for tiny wrists.


For the slightly older flower girl, a silver wire petal basket which also included spray roses and lisianthus.


Posy of Black Baccara roses, deep burgundy spray roses, white freesias and lisianthus. The contrast is bold and dramatic and the flowers very soft and beautiful.


The ceremony table at Elmers Court decorated with vases of burgundy roses with freesias and lisianthus. The vase is lined with aspidistra leaf and finished with a burgundy ribbon for a modern touch. These flowers were used later for the table centres.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Ta for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I hope you had a fantastic day and very many congratulations on your marriage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment