Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Saturday 14 April 2012

Becky's Sunflowers

Nothing like a Bank holiday and a hosepipe ban to bring on the grey skies and the showers so Becky's choice of these gorgeous sunflowers were a perfect way to brighten the day.


Bouquet of mini sunflowers, ivory berries and solidago for our bride.


Buttonholes of mini sunflower with ivory berry and ivy leaf for the men.


Tiara of mini sunflowers for our bride. Mounted on a wire these went into the back of the hair where the upswept hair ends in a line across the back of the head. Very hard to explain but it looks gorgeous !


Mini sunflower wrist corsage for the ladies mounted on to a gold bangle



Becky's wedding bouquet of sunflowers, berries and solidago, a lovely natural, country and very sunny style for a cold Easter day.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Becky for asking me to create your wedding flowers for you. I loved working with these happy little flowers and I hope you had a very fabulous day

No comments:

Post a Comment