Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 2 April 2012

Jade's Classic Pink and White Wedding Flowers, Solent Spa

A quick post to show you Jade's lovely classic wedding flowers in pinks, whites and soft greens. The bridesmaids were in a gorgeous deep and dusky pink and these pink lisianthus were just the flower to bring a touch of that colour into the flowers.


Bouquet of ivory and pale pink roses with bouvardia, pink lisianthus and a touch of fresh green foliage for our bride.


Buttonhole of pale pink rose with paperwhite and leaves for the dads.


Gorgeous buttonhole design for a very little boy, a single lisianthus, nice and light and fixed with a safety pin.


For the little flower girls, a little posy of ivory rose, pink lisianthus and a touch of fresh green foliage. Very pretty and nice and light.


Bridesmaids bouquets ivory rose, pink lisianthus, paperwhites and a touch of pittosporum.  Paperwhites are a lovely winter-early spring flower with a gorgeous perfume. It's late March and we are coming to end of the season for them.


Ladies buttonhole design of rose, spray roses and foliage for the mums.


For the tables at the Solent Spa pink and ivory roses with pink lisianthus and paperwhites in a tall cocktail vase. A mirror plate and scattered petals finish the look.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Jade for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I hope you had a fabulous day and very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment