Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Kylie's April Wedding Flowers, Pale Pastels

For her April Wedding, Kylie was looking for a romantic mix of barely there colours, a blend of shades of pale cream, green and pink. To achieve it, I used a mix of roses, spray roses, lisianthus and a double tulip. Very soft and very pretty. 


Wedding bouquet in pale pinks, pale green, cream and ivory using Sweet Avalanche and Vendela roses, a truly gorgeous spray rose, pale green lisianthus and a pale pink double tulip called Angelique.  


Flower girl posy to match in pale pinks, green and ivory.


Floral wands in pink,green and ivory using rose, tulip and lisianthus, perfect for little girls.


Rose chair backs, all ready for the wedding ceremony. A gorgeous little finishing touch, I simply slip a fresh rose into the chair back bow. You can of course do them all but here I did all the aisle chairs and the all chairs along the back row - and the bride and groom's chairs of course.


Modern table centre of pale pink and cream roses with pale green lisianthus and tulip in a square vase on a mirror plate. Surrounded with lots of little tea lights  it makes a stunning centre piece .

For the top table I created a row of mini matching designs in square vases and scattered rose petals and rose buds along the length to finish. Sadly, I neglected to take a picture of my handiwork but hopefully you get the idea.

That just leaves me to say a big thank you to Kylie for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I hope you had a fabulous day and many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment