Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Tammy's Spring Wedding Flowers, Langrish House

Beautiful Spring flowers for a late March wedding at Alresford Church followed by a reception at Langrish House, Petersfield. Tammy was keen for a very natural, English Country garden look to her flowers mixing some large roses with seasonal Spring flowers. Just gorgeous for this time of year - and so here they are Tammy's Spring wedding flowers. 


Spring bouquet of roses, anemones, tulips, narcissus and lily of the valley with a touch of fine foliage for Tammy. Soft, natural, timeless and wonderfully scented. The bridesmaids carried a co-ordinating version that was just without the Lily of the Valley. 


Classic buttonhole of rose, asparagus fern and double leaf for the men.


Tall Spring table centre at Langrish House in whites and greens. I kept the English Spring country garden look theme for the reception flowers mixing large roses with the Spring favourites - anemones, tulips and narcissus and fresh green foliages including a mix of ferns. The paper whites add a very soft pretty touch and a gorgeous perfume. The look is perfect for the Country setting of this venue.


Spring wedding flowers at Langrish House. Tall table centres were mixed with low co-ordinating designs in vases to give, colour, flower and perfume at every level.


The sweet table, I didn't do the flowers here but loved the image and thought you might like to see it. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Tammy and Alex for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I loved working with these gorgeous Spring flowers  and putting this lovely seasonal look together for you. Very many congratulations on your marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment