Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Kelly's Modern Wedding Flowers, De Vere Grand Harbour, Southampton

Kelly chose red as the colour scheme for her wedding but for her bouquet was keen to use a blend of Cranberry reds, oranges with a dash of lime in a soft but very modern design. And so here they are Kelly's wedding flowers.


Modern trailing bouquet of red roses, orange orchids and freesias with pale green cymbidium orchids and trails of red rose petals and orange orchids. Very striking and very unusual, I loved making this wedding bouquet for Kelly.


Co-ordinating buttonhole of red rose and orange orchid for Luke.


Bouquet of roses, orchids and freesias in reds, oranges and pale green. This design would be suitable for a bridesmaid but in fact is Kelly's bouquet without the trails. It looked quite stunning at this stage and so I thought you might like to see it. In fact the bridesmaids wore trailing wrist corsages of orange rose petals, sadly not something that photographs well unless it is being worn but you can see the corsage design in my main web site in the bouquets section.


Table centre of red roses and petals with candle and tea lights, just stunning with all the candles lit.

Wedding flowers at the De Vere Grand Harbour, Southampton


Romantic top table design of red rose petals, candles and tea lights.


Simple cake topper of red roses and petals.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Luke and Kelly for choosing  me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, it was an absolute pleasure. I hope you both had a fabulous day and very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment