Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Thursday 7 June 2012

Lisa's Vintage Cream Wedding Flowers, Spread Eagle Hotel,Midhurst

For her wedding, Lisa choose a gorgeous vintage look in rich creams and buttermilks mixed with ivory and pearls.  I loved the more unusual colours here. In fact they make a wonderful choice for low light venues as the colours appear rich, warm and almost luminous even in very low light. 


Vintage style bouquet in ivory and creams- buttermilks using roses and stocks with a little foliage and big pearls buried within the design. The bouquet is finished with a big ivory floppy bow to match the detail on the Lisa's dress. I loved it !


Groom buttonhole of rose with pearl centre, a little eucalyptus and an ivory ribbon stem.


Co-ordinating posy of roses, stocks, pearls and foliage for the bridesmaid.


Black and white corsage for the bride's mum. A stunning design of Akito rose, black diamante, black looped grass and hand made black wire mesh leaves. Finished with ivory ribbon stem. 


Vintage styled tall table centres in ivory, cream - buttermilk using roses, stocks and lisianthus with mixed vintage toned foliages. The design uses a trumpet vase containing lisianthus sitting in a pool of pearls for a gorgeous finishing touch.


Vintage styled wedding flowers at the Spread Eagle Hotel, Midhurst. The flowers looked just perfect in this gorgeous setting.


Trailing top table design in ivory and rich buttermilks using mixed roses, stocks and lisianthus.


Wedding Flowers at the Spread Eagle Hotel, Midhurst. All ready, just need the bride, the groom and the rest of the party.


Cake table garland of mixed roses and foliage to circle the rather stunning wedding cake.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Lisa for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I really loved working with you on this stunning scheme. I hope you had a fabulous day and very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment