Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Sunday 8 July 2012

Tanya's Classic Green and White Wedding Flowers, New Place


For her late June wedding at New Place, Tanya chose a gorgeous classic scheme of green and white for her flowers and a look all of her own - classic but with a few modern touches. Like a lot of brides, Tanya found it hard to choose, so many lovely flowers, so many beautiful options but with a little help decisions were made and here are the flowers she chose.


A gorgeous, classic bouquet of Avalanche and Vendela roses with bouvardia, a touch of myrtle and a little bit of sparkle for our bride.


Classic ivory and green bouquet with a touch of champagne using roses, bouvardia and a little myrtle. I was sorry to part with this !


Co-ordinating buttonhole for the groom of rose, bouvardia and myrtle


Contemporary bouquet of ivory roses, looped grass and a delicate surround of mixed green foliage for the bridesmaids.


Ivory and green contemporary rose bouquet.


Bouquet of large Avalanche ross with looped grass and diamante pin for the junior bridesmaid. As she was younger and smaller we needed a smaller version of the adult bridesmaids' bouquets. The solution here was to leave off the foliage surround.


Floral wand of rose, diamante sprays and green foliage surround, a gorgeous idea for little flower girls.   


Wedding flowers at New Place, tall table centres  of roses, grasses and mixed foliage really help create impact as you walk into the room.


A close up, a swirl of grass within the vase completes the look .


Modern design of single submerged rose surrounded by loose roses, petals and tea lights.


Wedding cake flowers, a gorgeous idea for a tiered cake in the rustic style. I loved the "log" base. This gorgeous cake was made by Carla's Cake Emporium in Cosham. Carla made the cake and provided the stand and the log base, I provided the fresh flowers. The overall effect is quite stunning, definitely one of my favourites.

 You can contact Carla on 07710 478427 or mail her at ; cce275@googlemail.com

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Tanya for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I loved working on this gorgeous scheme for you. Very many congratulations on your marriage.

1 comment:

  1. The whites and ivories with just the greenery create such a lovely and fresh look! Fabulous variations, too, for each member of the wedding party. :-)

    ReplyDelete