Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Jo's Wedding Flowers, Montague Arms, Beaulieu

Most brides find choosing their wedding flowers difficult ( so if that is you, no need to worry - you are not alone -  and of course, we are here to help you ) Jo knew exactly what she wanted though, a big ball of pink roses, lovely and generous, mixed sizes, mixed shades but nice and bright using some strong pinks. Here they are -


Bouquet of mixed pink roses using Keano, Sweet Dolomoti and Dolce Vita roses with Mimi Eden spray roses. Nice and generous but not to big and gorgeously bright.


Wedding Bouquet of mixed bright pink roses - Keano, Dolce Vita, Sweet Dolomiti and Mimi Eden.


Bouquet of mixed bright pink roses for a bridesmaid in midnight/navy blue. It is a smaller version of the bridal bouquet and uses a different rose in the centre so it co-ordinates perfectly but is not identical.  


Buttonhole of Dolce Vita rose for the men. Mostly ivory with hot pink on the tips of the petals, this is a stunning rose. 


Corsage of pink lisianthus for the mums, nice and lightweight and very pretty.


Table centres of pink roses in a low pedestal bowl, the design is perfect for the Montague Arms in Beaulieu. Here they have been set out on the ceremony table first. I love the bright pinks with all that deep coloured wood.


Wedding flowers at the Montague Arms in Beaulieu. All ready for the ceremony. The mantle behind has been decorated with mixed vase designs and tea lights. Unfortunately, my photographic skills and equipment were not quite up to this shot but it looked so lovely, I had to show the idea. The mixed vase idea is increasing popular for top tables too. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Jo for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers, I loved working on this bright and beautiful scheme for you . Very many congratulations on your marriage.


1 comment: