Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 29 October 2012

Emma's Contemporary Purple Wedding Flowers, Langrish House

Bride's often say their wedding gowns are very different from the ideas they had on dresses when they first started looking. And so it is with flowers. It would be fair to say that the flowers Emma choose were pretty much the exact opposite of what she had in mind when she first came to see me. It is not that I tried to talk her out of her original ideas, it was more of a love at first sight thing ! 


Purple hydrangea and lisianthus with sprays of diamante make a stunning contemporary bouquet for Emma. A long way from the loose, unstructured mix she had in mind originally but it was perfect for her very lovely wedding dress with it's glamourous feel. 


Bouquet of purple hydrangea and lisianthus with a touch of sparkle. A perfect ball of purple flowers, simple and very striking. 


Buttonholes of purple double lisianthus flowers co-ordinate perfectly.


Flower girl posy of purple lisianthus with galax leaf edging. Small, light and perfect for tiny hands. 


Flower girl posies, boxed and ready to go.


Silver and purple wrist corsage using purple lisianthus on a hand made silver wire mesh bangle for the adult bridesmaids. 


Purple lisianthus hair decoration for the adult bridesmaids. Looked stunning with their deep purple dresses and matching wrist corsages.


Purple hydrangea and lisianthus make a striking, modern table centre. Around the base are little silver pots of purple lisianthus and tea lights. Gorgeous for the purple and silver theme.


Wedding flowers at Langrish House, Purple hydrangea and lisianthus in a contemporary, mixed vase design for the tables. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Emma for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I loved working on this striking and modern scheme. And very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment