Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Saturday 22 December 2012

Helen's Wedding Flowers, Roses and Thistles, Rhinefield House

My last wedding before Christmas and I thought you might like a sneaky peak before I post more in the New Year. Helen's lovely scheme was inspired by the fresh green and blue tartan waistcoats the men were wearing. Roses and thistles were the principal flowers but given a really soft look with a wintery feel.

Rose and thistle bouquet in blue and green with skimmia, paperwhites for scent, mixed eucalyptus and a touch of tree fern to soften the look again. Perfect for a winter's wedding.


Helen's rose and thistle winter wedding bouquet finished with tartan ribbon to match to men's waistcoats. 


Rose, thistle and rosemary make a gorgeous buttonhole for the men.
All for now, I will post more photos from this lovely wedding soon. 


Ivory roses,pale green skimmia and mini scented narcissus ( paperwhites) make a gorgeous wintery bouquet for the bridesmaids.


Rhinefield House wedding - flowers for the top table. A gorgeous long and low trailing design of roses,thistles, pale green skimmia and paperwhites with candles in lanterns in between each section. Perfect for the English-Scottish theme. 


Roses and thistles in a wreath around a candle make a gorgeous table centre for a winter wedding, here they are combined with pale green skimmia, lisianthus and scented paperwhites.


Low tablecentre for a winter wedding using roses and thistles around a candle. The pale green skimmia, the paperwhites and the mix of foliage help lighten, brighten and soften the design. 


Wedding flowers at Rhinefield House, english roses and scottish thistles for a winter wedding. Low tablecentre with trailing top table behind incorporating lots of candles.


Trailing top table design of roses, thistles and candles, gorgeous for this December wedding at Rhinefield.


The alcoves at the back of The Great Hall at Rhinefield were decorated with these pretty lanterns and candles. Two more were placed at the Hotel Entrance.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Helen for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I absolutely loved working on this soft and pretty take on the rose and thistle scottish theme. I hope you had a fabulous day and that all those floods did not cause too many problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment