Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Jane's Christmas Wedding Flowers, Calla Lilies and Pine

A wedding in the week between Christmas and New Year, Jane was looking for simple elegant designs with a winter feel using the ever popular Calla Lilies. We quickly settled on a stunning combination of Calla Lilies and green pine - and so here they are


Wedding bouquet of white Calla Lilies and pine, gorgeous for a winter / Christmas wedding.


Winter buttonhole of white calla lily and pine co-ordinates perfectly.

Very many congratulations Jane and Andy, I hope you had a wonderful day and it was an absolute pleasure working on these designs for you.

Sorry about the copyright info on the photos by the way, sadly I have been falling victim to having other florists passing off my floral designs and images as their own work on their web sites would you believe. For a creative industry, there's no excuse for this and it's very, very sad to find more than one florist guilty of this practice. 

1 comment: