Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 20 May 2013

Jayne's Summer Vintage Wedding Flowers, The Wessex Hotel - Winchester

A gorgeous summery scheme with a touch of vintage in dusky pinks and ivories  for Jayne. The stocks and freesias are a beautiful lilac-pink and helped make the bouquet smell as beautiful as it looked. 


Summery vintage bouquet using dusky pink and ivory roses with pale pink stocks, freesias and a touch of mixed foliages.


Ivory, pink and lilac summers bouquet for the bridesmaid using ivory and pink roses with pale pink stocks and freesias, lilac lisianthus and a touch of foliages. 


Vintage - country styled bouquet in lilac, pink and ivory for the bridesmaid using roses, stocks, freesias and lisianthus.


Ivory rose, pink freesias and foliages make a gorgeous pin on design for the ladies. 


A summery wreath of pink and ivory roses, stocks, lisianthus and freesias around a central church candle made stunning table centres. 


For the top table Jayne chose mixed wedding themed vase designs with tea lights for a really soft and pretty look. The empty vase is ready and waiting for Jayne's bouquet.
The venue is the Wessex Hotel in Winchester.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Jayne for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I really loved working on this gorgeous summery scheme for you. I hope you all had a fabulous day.

1 comment: