Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Sunday 25 August 2013

Jenna's Rustic Gypsophila - East Horton Golf Club

Rustic Gypsophila was the look Jenna chose for her beautiful wedding breakfast at the East Horton Golf Club. Masses of soft and pretty gyp, with natural string, burlap and card. Just gorgeous.


Jenna's Bouquet of gypsophila with a surround of tree fern and finished with natural string and diamante pin. The tree fern just adds a little definition to the edges of the bouquet to help with those all important photos. 


Bridesmaid's bouquets of massed gypsophila finished with brown string and diamante pin.


Buttonholes of gypsophila finished with brown string for the men.


Gypsophila - tall table centre given a rustic twist with natural willow twig and pebbles inside the vase. Tea lights in burlap covered holders look gorgeous underneath and the favours are covered in brown paper.


East Horton Golf Club ready for Jenna's wedding reception. Jenna's rustic theme is perfect for this venue and I love how the willow twig in the vases picks up on the lovely wooden beams .  This is a beautiful venue for a wedding, for more info see 


Gypsophila trails wound through the bird cage make a truly gorgeous table plan. A lovely idea for a table plan with a difference, so very soft and pretty. 


Bird cage table plan decorated with gypsophila trails. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Jenna for asking me to create your wedding flowers for you, I loved working on this very soft, pretty and rustic theme.I hope you all had a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment