Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Sunday 13 October 2013

Amy's Green and White Wedding Flowers, Rhinfield House

A gorgeous, classic scheme in fresh greens and whites for Amy.


Classic bouquet of Avalanche roses, white freesias and pale green lisianthus with a touch of rosemary and eucalyptus for Amy.


Bridesmaids carried a smaller and slightly simpler version using large ivory roses with pale green lisianthus and rosemary.


Buttonholes and corsages all boxed and ready to go. Rose, eucalyptus and gyp for the men and freesia corsages with eucalyptus and pearls for the ladies.


Tall table centre of white hydrangeas, ivory roses, pale green lisianthus and gypsophila on a trumpet vase filled with gyp. Looks right at home in front of the fireplace at Rhinefield House. Very fresh and very pretty


Great Hall at Rhinefield House all set for Amy's wedding breakfast. I love the fresh green and whites against the deep wood panelling in the hall. Tea lights and petals were used to decorate the area underneath the table centres and it would have looked quite magical when the candles were all lit.


White hydrangea, avalanche roses, gyp and pale green lisianthus make a lovely combination in this table centre. 


For the top table Amy chose a long and low design with candles . Tea lights and petals were used to decorate the remaining length. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Amy for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I loved working on your fresh and pretty scheme for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment