Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Hannah's Vintage Glamour Wedding Flowers, New Place

Sorry, it's been a while since the last post. Much longer than I would have liked but goodness I've been kept busy ! Lots of gorgeous weddings to be posted very soon and first up, it's Hannah's Vintage Glamour scheme in rich shades of purple, magenta and burgundy.


Hannah's bouquet in purple, magenta and deep red using purple hydrangea, wine dahlias,magenta spray rose and pink astilbe with a little eucalyptus berry. Beautiful for a September wedding. Hannah's bridesmaids who were in aubergine carried smaller versions.


Purple and magenta lisianthus with a touch of eucalyptus berry in a tied design make a lovely buttonhole. 


Vintage glamour wedding flowers in purple and magenta. Hannah's cut glasses filled with magenta rose, purple lisianthus and berried eucalyptus used here to decorate the table holding the Order of Service. A lovely welcome for guests.


Ceremony table flowers carried the vintage glamour theme across, here Hannah's charity shop collection of mixed cut glass vases look amazing filled with natural, mixed designs of hydrangea, dahlia, rose, lisianthus and berried eucalyptus. 


Ceremony Table at New Place, Bristol room decorated in vintage glamour style


Vintage glamour cake stand with purple hydrangea, wine dahlias and magenta rose. Hannah's cake stands were charity shop finds, all different and I love the candles she made in cut the glass glasses that were placed around the stand.  


The Arden Suite at New Place decorated in purple, magenta and burgundy in vintage glamour style using cut glass cake stands and glasses. 


Purple, burgundy and magenta wedding table flowers in vintage cake stand at New Place.

The top table was decorated with groups of flowers and candles all in Hannah's charity shop cut glass finds. It looked amazing but unfortunately, I couldn't capture it. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Hannah for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I loved working on this scheme with all it's rich colours. Huge congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment