Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Vintage Style Bouquet photographed by LucyLou Photography

Sunday I spent a very lovely day at the East Horton Wedding Fayre, as luck would have it next to the very lovely Lucy from Lucy Lou Photography in Hamble. This post is for lovers of all things vintage, my vintage styled bouquet photographed in Lucy's very own vintage style.


Vintage styled bouquet of Upper Secret roses, white bouvardia, rosemary and eucalyptus. I love the dusky vintage tones of the pink roses and green-grey foliages and photographed by Lucy vintage style it looks amazing. 


Same bouquet with the filters off for comparison


I love this shot of the lace wrap which is the perfect finishing touch to this vintage styled bouquet.


The buttonhole that matched, Dusky pink Upper Secret rose with bouvardia, rosemary and asparagus fern.

I will post more photos from the fayre later but meanwhile, a huge thank you to Lucy for these gorgeous bouquet images. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, I really would take a look at Lucy's web site 


It takes a very special eye and a huge amount of skill to take beautiful photographs and if you are a lover of the vintage style you will absolutely love Lucy's gorgeous images. Having spent a day in her company I can vouch that she is a very lovely person too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment