Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Emma's Striking Blue-Turquoise _ White Wedding Flowers, Gosport Submarine Museum

I am so sorry it's been so long, things had got so hectic and flower photos had got all behind. Then, last night I had the most lovely email from Judith thanking me for all the work I do on my blog as it had given her some wonderful ideas for her own wedding. It's so good to know that so newly inspired and feeling a little guilty, I am sharing a few photos from Emma's recent wedding


Tear drop bouquet of lilies and singapore orchids for Emma in blue-turquoise and white. Very striking.


For the bridesmaids, a modern bouquet of white oriental lilies with silver ting and ting and a surround of fatsia leaves. 


Striking tall table centre of white lilies and blue-turquiose singapore orchids with palm leaves and mixed exotic foliages. The centre of the vase is decorated with a stem of singapore orchid for added impact. The colours were just gorgeous with the turquoise- aquamarine chair sashes

That just leaves to say, thank you so much Emma for choosing me to design 
 and create your wedding flowers for you, it was an absolute pleasure and very many congratulations on your marriage.


1 comment: