Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 21 July 2014

Jodie's Vintage Glamour Wedding Flowers, Lainston House

A trip to Lainston House this weekend reminded me, I had not posted this lovely wedding from a few weeks back. A treat for lovers of the vintage glamour look.


Jodie's bouquet - white peonies and bouvardia with palest pink roses and sweet peas.Very soft and very pretty.


Pink and white late May bouquet using peonies, roses, sweet peas and bouvardia, early summer favourites.


Pale blue, ivory and pink bouquet using blue hydrangea with ivory roses and pink astilbe. Lovely for the bridesmaids.


Stunning vintage glamour look tall tablecentre using blue hydrangeas, white peonies and pale pink roses with crystal drops. Inside the trumpet vase are 2 pink roses in a pool of crystals. 


Tall tablecentres in pink, blue and ivory lined up and ready to go at Lainston House. 


A couple of pink roses and a pool of crystals in the base of the vase makes a very special finishing touch and gives guests sitting at the table something pretty to look at.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Jodie for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I absolutely loved working on this beautiful scheme for you and I am so glad you loved your flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment