Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 21 July 2014

Lynne's Yellow, Lime and White Wedding Flowers, Holiday Inn Southampton

For her July wedding Lynne chose a stunning colour scheme of yellow, lime and white, the look is very fresh and pretty and just perfect for the hot summers day that arrived.


Lynne's bouquet of yellow roses, lime buplerum, white freesia and aster ( the daisy like flowers) and cream lisianthus. Lovely and fresh for a hot summers day.


Buttonhole of yellow "Sphinx" rose, white aster and myrtle


Gorgeous yellow and lime themed wedding tables, a wreath of summer flowers surrounds cream candelabra, a yellow rose is placed on each napkin and the lime glasses finish the look perfectly. 

The venue is the Holiday Inn in Southampton I have to say their staff could not be more helpful and it was a pleasure to work with them in putting this look together for Lynne and Ian.


Cream candelabra with wreath of yellow roses, cream lisianthus, white freesias and aster looks so fresh and pretty, the butterfly place cards look perfect too.


The Holiday Inn in Southampton all set for Lynne and Ian's wedding breakfast


Top Table, trailing design of yellow roses, cream lisianthus, white freesias and aster with fresh lime green foliages, a candle is placed at each end and in between each section. 


Yellow and lime summer trailing top table design using yellow roses, lisianthus, white freesias and aster with lime buplerum and fresh green foliages.

That just leaves me to say, thank you so much Lynne and Ian for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I loved working with these lovely sunny colours and I hope you had an amazing day.


No comments:

Post a Comment