Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 7 July 2014

Mia's Pink,Lilac and White Wedding Flowers, New Place

A lovely classic wedding in lilacs, pinks and whites at New Place.


Mia's bouquet of lilac roses, pink freesias and white lisianthus with a little variegated  foliage.  Very classic and very elegant.


Groom's buttonhole of lilac rose with pink freesia and variegated leaves.


For the ladies, classic corsage of pink freesias with variegated leaves.


Stunning tall table centre of white lilies, roses and lilac lisianthus in a tall cocktail vase with a garland of iridescent beads wound down the stem onto the mirror plate below. The venue is New Place, Shirrell Heath


Lilac and white themed tall centre pieces using lilies, roses and lisianthus in a martini vase decorated with an iridescent bead garland. Lilac chair sashes complete the look.


Lilac and white themed wedding at New Place

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Mia and Chris for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, it was an absolute pleasure to do them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment