Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Wednesday 2 July 2014

New Place Showcase, June 2014



The stunning Bristol room at New Place with floral heart and candles for the fireplace mantle and a pedestal either side of the hearth. It's always a pleasure to decorate a fireplace and the one at New Place is one of my very favourites. Here I've used pale blue hydrangea with ivory roses, spray roses, astrantia and mixed foliages to include the silvery eucalyptus. 


Pedestal design of pale blue hydrangea, ivory roses, spray roses and astrantia with silver eucalyptus and fresh green foliages. The formal sphere shape and silver stand are perfect for this period room.


Floral heart of blue hydrangea, ivory roses, silver eucalyptus and astrantia. The floral heart is an extremely versatile design that can be used all manner of ways. Here it is used as a cost effective way of decorating a large mantle. They can also be hung from gates, doorways, arches or poles, used on a stand perhaps in church entrances, table plan tables etc etc. I love them !


Fireplace wedding flowers at New Place, fresh blue, ivory, silver and green. A floral heart for the mantle with a co-ordinating pedestal design on silver stand either side.


Here it is again, this time the floral heart is on a stand on my table waiting to be admired ! Very quick and easy to whip it off the mantle and move it across to the reception room so it can do double duty. 


Winter theme for the Arden Suite, massed gyp and crystal droplets on tall candelabra make a gorgeous winter table centre. The mirror plate, tea lights and scattered table diamonds finish the look. 


Co-ordinating design of massed gyp and spider chrysanths ( think snowflakes !) with large multiwick candle make a gorgeous alternative for a low table centre. 


No comments:

Post a Comment