Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Gemma's Spring Wedding Flowers in White, Lilac and Purples

A beautiful March wedding featuring some of my favourite Spring Flowers in a lovely mix of white, purples and lilac. Here are Gemma's wedding flowers


Spring bouquet of white and purple tulips, lilac freesia and deep purple anemones with a touch of delicate foliage for a very natural but very pretty look- for Gemma


Gemma's wedding bouquet in purples, lilac and white using spring flowers - double tulips, anemones and freesias.


Double tulips make a beautiful buttonhole for a Spring wedding.


Mum's corsage of double white tulips with lilac freesia and delicate green foliages.
 

Bridesmaids carried a smaller version of the bridal bouquet and here they are boxed and ready to go.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Zach and Gemma for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you and very many congratulations on your marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment