Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Saturday 18 April 2015

Amanda's Classic Wedding Flowers in Antique Pinks, Rhinefield House

Back to Flowers and here are Amanda's beautiful, classic wedding flowers from last week.


Shower bouquet of calla lilies, roses, freesias and bouvardia with ivy trails in shades of antique pink. The look is classic english and the shades of pink were perfect for the coffee bridesmaids' dresses.


Bouquet of antique pink roses, calla lilies and freesia with white bouvardia and ivy. The bridesmaids were in coffee and the touches of dusky pink were perfect for lifting the overall look. A very classic bouquet.


Buttonhole of cream-pink calla lily with pink freesia for the men.


Beautiful corsage for the mums using pink freesia with white lilac ( syringa) and ivy leaf.


Co-ordinating ceremony table flowers for Rhinefield House. long and low sections of antique pink roses, calla lilies and freesia with bouvardia and ivy trails and a candle in a mini storm lantern in between each section.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Amanda for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I loved working on this beautiful scheme for you and I am so glad you were so happy with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment