Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Rssing.com and Copyright/ Image Theft

 Rssing.com is copying all my blog entries onto it's own blog site despite the clear copyright symbol on each and every one of my images. As requested, this entry is to confirm Rssing.com ( or anyone else )  do not have my consent to copy any of my blog content at all onto their own site and here is the code Rssing.com requested to enable them to stop this practice and to remove all my content from their blog.

       NdPLTXbJH1X1IcV7sYYS

While, I am on the subject, this site is intended to provide brides with ideas and inspiration for their own weddings. Increasingly, I am finding my images on other florists web sites / blogs and /or Facebook pages being passed off as their own work. This is theft - pure and simple and it is in clear breach of copyright. I have personally created each and every design on this blog and photographed most of the designs myself as well. If you want to publish any of my work you are in breach of the law of if you do it without my express consent. Wedding floristry is creative business, any florist who has the need to steal images from other florists should be avoided at all costs.

A huge thank you to those who have reported these instances to me, I am very grateful. Let us stamp out this sad practice

I am very sorry to have to write this post, the next one will be back to beautiful wedding flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment