Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Sunday 20 May 2012

Sue's Wedding Flowers,The Shoe Exton.

For her wedding at the end of April, Sue chose a gorgeous blend of Memory Lane and Dolomiti roses, a  stunning deep purple clematis, a touch of freesia and a little pale green lisianthus. We both loved it and I thought you might like to see - so here they are - Sue's wedding flowers


Bouquet of Memory Lane and Dolomiti roses, purple clematis, pink freesias, pale green lisianthus and a touch of myrtle for our bride. This purple clematis really is gorgeous in bouquets and it's a lot stronger than you might think. A stunning alternative to some of the more usual purple flowers. I love it !


Buttonhole of Dolomiti rose and myrtle for the men, this is stunning vintage styled rose somewhere between ivory and a soft lemon in colour. Another one of my favourite flowers and today it did a superb job of exactly matching the groom's shirt !


Bouquet in purple,ivory,mauve-pink and pale green using roses, clematis,freesias, lisianthus and a touch of myrtle.


Cube vase of purple,ivory,pale green and pink-mauve flowers destined for The Shoe in Exton. These small narrow vases are perfect for pub tables where there isn't much space in the middle of the table. Later they also did duty in the marquee for the evening reception.


Rose, clematis, freesia and lisianthus table centre in a rectangular vase lined with aspidistra


Square table centre using mauve, purple, pink and ivory flowers.


Sue's stacked wedding cake with roses, clematis, freesias and lisianthus. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Sue for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you and very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment